California Assembly Republican Caucus
SACRAMENTO – Legislative Republicans are holding a press conference on Wednesday, June 15, to remind Democrats that it has been 100 days since they promised gas price relief, as Friday, June 17, marks the official date. There will be a large orange traffic cone display set in front of the Capitol to signify the “100 Days” that Californians have waited for relief as Legislative Republicans demand the immediate suspension of the state gas tax, set to increase again on July 1.
WHAT: Legislative Republicans Mark 100 Days of Democrat’s Broken Promises on Gas Price Relief with Press Conference and Large “100 Days” Traffic Cone Display in front of Capitol.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 from 9:00AM-9:30AM.
WHERE: West steps of the California State Capitol or livestream here.
• Senator Rosilicie Ochoa Bogh (Yucaipa)
• Senator Brian Jones (Santee), Senate Republican Caucus Chair
• Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City)
• Assemblymember Laurie Davies (Laguna Niguel)
• Assemblymember Suzette Martinez Valladares (Santa Clarita)
• Senator Patricia Bates (Laguna Niguel)
• Senator Brian Dahle (Bieber)
Livestream Link: https://youtu.be/CxwhmaCyuCw