California Assembly Republican Caucus
Capitol Democrats Are All Talk
Since Newsom & Democrats Promised Gas Tax Relief.
CALIFORNIANS ARE STILL WAITING.
How Long Will it Take Democrats to Give you Your Money Back?
In the News
Republican Leader Reacts to Latest Report on California's Weakest Revenues since Great Recession
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) responded to the latest report released by the Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) that forecasts California's fiscal outlook on the.
UPDATE: Republicans Respond to Democrats’ Refusal to Return to Work Following Inaction on Call to Reconvene
SACRAMENTO- Today, Legislative Republicans issued a statement after Democratic leadership rejected their formal request for Legislators to return to Sacramento to act on increased gas.
Republican Leader Responds to Biden's New Gas Tax
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) responded to reports that President Biden will join Governor Newsom to increase taxes as their solution.
Assembly Republicans: Legislators Must Stop Playing Politics and Answer Call to Return to Sacramento
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader Gallagher demanded an answer to Legislative Republican's formal request to call Legislators back to Sacramento. Pursuant to Joint Rule 52,.
Republican Leader Responds to Release of Student Test Scores
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to the release of the delayed “Smarter Balanced” statewide test scores.
CA Republicans: Lawmakers Must Return to Work and Lower Gas Prices
SACRAMENTO – Today, Legislative Republicans formally requested the State Legislature to reconvene in Sacramento to act on reducing gas prices and tackling other urgent matters..
Republican Leader Reacts to Latest Inflation Numbers
Slams Democrat Policies Worsening the Cost of Living SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement regarding the latest inflation numbers.
Republican Leader Warns Against Nationwide Adoption of CA Labor Policy
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to President Biden's visit to California and latest proposal that will subject every employee.
Assembly Republicans Launch Gas Tax Petition
Make your voice heard and add your name to stop gas prices from increasing! SACRAMENTO- Today, the Assembly Republican Caucus launched a public petition asking for constituents' help.
Republican Leaders Urge Rejection of Special Session for New Taxes
Say California Policy Decisions are to Blame for High Gas Prices SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) and Assembly Budget Vice Chair.
- Gov. Newsom can’t tax the state out of its energy crisis
- ‘We are not trying to scare you.’ In California, fentanyl now behind 1 out of every 5 youth deaths
- California test scores decline; racial disparities remain
- Pandemic-related fraud totaled billions. California is trying to get some of it back
- ‘It’s very embarrassing’ | Lawmakers fear estimated $20 billion stolen from EDD, will never be recovered
- California GOP demands emergency action on taxes, crime
- Democrats’ handling of California is a ‘warning’ to the rest of America
- Newsom will call off COVID state of emergency next year
- Californians confront rising cost of living
- Newsom calls special session on gas rebate
- Charting the ‘California Effect’ on Tech Regulation
- Newsom calls special legislative session with eye toward windfall tax on Big Oil
- Newsom calls for tax on oil profits as fuel prices spike
- Will Californians get even more gas rebates?
- Pain at the pump: Gas prices at record high in Southern California
- Fight escalates between Newsom, oil industry
- California Empowers Students
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislation to Crack Down on the Sale of Stolen Goods Online
- As gas prices soar, state on brink of sending rebates
- California tackling growing problem of catalytic converter thefts with two new laws
- DMV fees to be waived for Purple Heart veterans
- Analysis shows California EDD fraud really at $32.6 billion and counting
- Governor Signs Law to Crack Down on Increasing Street Racing, Takeovers and ‘Sideshows’
- California Governor Signs Kids Online Safety Act Into Law
- Newsom signs bill to create mental health courts for homeless
- When will you receive your California inflation relief payment?
- CA governor’s mental health care plan for homeless advances
- Assembly committee approves new ‘Feather Alert’ tool to garner public’s help in cases of missing Indigenous people
- California just passed a pair of online safety bills that could have national implications