California Assembly Republican Caucus
Capitol Democrats Are All Talk
Since Newsom & Democrats Promised Gas Tax Relief.
CALIFORNIANS ARE STILL WAITING.
How Long Will it Take Democrats to Give you Your Money Back?
In the News
Gallagher Urges Governor Newsom to Veto Open Air Drug Market Bill
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) sent a letter on behalf of the Assembly Republican Caucus to Governor Newsom urging him to veto Senate.
Gallagher Reacts to Passage of SB 1100 as Democrats Continue Assault on Parents
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement regarding the passage of Senate Bill 1100, which would authorize a presiding member of a legislative.
Gallagher Reacts to Latest Rising Inflation Numbers
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued the following statement in reaction to the latest inflation numbers released for June. “President Biden, you can.
Assembly Republicans Request Action by the Governor to Protect the Trucking Industry
SACRAMENTO - On Tuesday, Assembly Republicans sent a letter to Governor Gavin Newsom, urging him to delay implementation of AB 5 or exempt independent truckers.
Assembly Republicans Submit Letter to Attorney General Regarding Recent Data Leak
SACRAMENTO –Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) sent a letter signed by all Assembly Republican Caucus Members to Attorney General Rob Bonta: “It is.
Gallagher Reacts to Democrats Refusing to Stop July 1st Gas Tax Increase
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement after Assembly Republicans tried to stop the gas tax increase. Democrats refused to.
Legislative Republicans Make Final Attempt to Stop Gas Tax Increase
On Thursday, Legislative Republicans will attempt to pass legislation to stop the $500 million gas tax increase scheduled to kick in on Friday, July 1st. Despite.
Gallagher Reacts to Latest State Budget Details
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to emerging details in the state budget bills:"As we get the details of this.
Gallagher Responds to Democrat’s Budget Announcement
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to the announcement of a new Democrat budget agreement: “Capitol Democrats have come up a day late and a.
Gallagher Urges Veto of Bill to Legalize Street Prostitution
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) called on Governor Gavin Newsom to veto legislation that would promote open-air solicitation of prostitution.
- States Launch Effort to Catch Hit-and-Run Drivers
- Whither California crime statistics?
- Farmworkers to March, Mental Health Workers to Strike
- What’s left for California lawmakers to tackle in their final month
- Citing mental health crisis among youth, California lawmakers target social media addiction
- Valley STEM programs to get priority in state funding
- Equity for tribal firefighters
- California’s ‘Yellow Alert’ law will help quickly track down hit-and-run drivers
- Concealed Carry Fiasco Hangs Over Capitol
- Lawsuit Filed Over Massive California DOJ Data Leak
- California social media addiction bill drops parent lawsuits
- Capitol bracing for social media showdown
- Budget bright spots
- AB-5 could kill 70,000 trucker jobs in California amid supply chain crisis
- CA budget allots funds to teach kids financial literacy in K-12 schools
- Inflation Worries Grow As California Legislature Approves State Budget
- Data Breach of CCW Permits’ Personal Information Must Be Investigated
- Price shock: California’s gas tax just went up, not down
- Millions of Californians could receive ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050
- Amazon Drone Deliveries to Take Flight in California Community
- Will California heed Pres. Biden’s state gas tax holiday plea?
- California has billions to spend on gas-price relief — and no deal on help
- Inflation Worries Grow as Cal Legislature Approves State Budget
- California Democrats to investigate cause of high gas prices
- Assembly leader: Gas rebates likely ‘before October’
- CA Republicans Demand Gas Tax Suspension While Dems Investigate High Gas Prices
- California lawmakers met their budget deadline, but the work is far from over
- Get ready for another gas tax increase
- California budget: Big surplus, big differences
- California lawmakers OK budget over governor’s objections
- California Legislature approves $300 billion budget; Newsom, lawmakers still disagree on gas rebates
- The final round of the California budget bout
- Strong Support, Harsh Criticisms Linger as Gov. Newsom’s Budget Begins Final Negotiations