California Assembly Republican Caucus
Capitol Democrats Are All Talk
Since Newsom & Democrats Promised Gas Tax Relief.
CALIFORNIANS ARE STILL WAITING.
How Long Will it Take Democrats to Give you Your Money Back?
In the News
Republican Leader Reacts to Latest Bandaid Response to Skyrocketing Gas Prices
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement after Governor Newsom sent a letter to the California Air Resources Board urging them.
Republican Leader Reacts to Record Overnight Gas Price Increase
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) responded to what some are calling the largest overnight jump in gas prices in the last.
Assembly Republicans Demand Release Date of 2022 Student State Test Score Data
SACRAMENTO- Today, members of the Assembly Republican Caucus sent a letter to Superintendent of California Schools Tony Thurmond and the California Department of Education urging them to provide.
It's Been 200 Days Since You Were Promised Gas Price Relief
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) released a video statement after yesterday, September 25, marked 200 days since Capitol Democrats promised action on skyrocketing.
Republican Leader Reacts to New Report, Slams Ban on Natural Gas
SACRAMENTO- Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to the state ban on natural gas heaters by 2030 and a.
Republican Leader Reacts to Signing of CARE Court Legislation
SACRAMENTO- Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to Governor Newsom’s scheduled signing of Senate Bill 1338 today, legislation that.
Democrats to Force Vote on Unworkable Climate Proposals
FLOOR ALERT: Democrats to Force Vote on Unworkable Climate Proposals SACRAMENTO – Today on the Assembly Chamber floor, Capitol Democrats are expected to force the.
Democrats Deny Financial Relief for CA Renters
SACRAMENTO – Today, Capitol Democrats killed a Republican coauthored proposal that would have provided California renters with thousands of dollars in financial relief. "California has the.
Republican Leader Questions Governor’s Victory Lap on Homelessness
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in advance of Governor Newsom’s afternoon media event where he is expected.
Republican Leader Issues Warning to Californians: Governor’s Climate Package Will Increase Costs for Housing, Gas, Electricity
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) warned Californians of new last-minute proposals being pushed by Governor Gavin Newsom that are expected.
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislation to Crack Down on the Sale of Stolen Goods Online
- As gas prices soar, state on brink of sending rebates
- California tackling growing problem of catalytic converter thefts with two new laws
- DMV fees to be waived for Purple Heart veterans
- Analysis shows California EDD fraud really at $32.6 billion and counting
- Governor Signs Law to Crack Down on Increasing Street Racing, Takeovers and ‘Sideshows’
- California Governor Signs Kids Online Safety Act Into Law
- Newsom signs bill to create mental health courts for homeless
- When will you receive your California inflation relief payment?
- CA governor’s mental health care plan for homeless advances
- Assembly committee approves new ‘Feather Alert’ tool to garner public’s help in cases of missing Indigenous people
- California just passed a pair of online safety bills that could have national implications
- A bill to extend Diablo Canyon nuclear plant is introduced in Sacramento. But can it pass in time?
- California Assembly Kills Extended Bar Hours Experiment, Again
- Why environmentalists say Newsom’s climate push has dangerous strings attached
- $3 million funding for fentanyl awareness clears California Senate
- Gov. Newsom vetoes bill that would allow legal drug injection sites in California
- Supporting Veterans
- Newsom wants state to loan PG&E $1.4 billion to relicense Diablo Canyon
- 10 California State Bills That Never Saw the Light of Day This Year
- California’s climate countdown: Can the state power through it?
- Gallagher reacts to Governor Newsom’s shortchanged water proposal
- Social Media Addiction Bill Fails in California Legislature
- California delayed unemployment benefits for about 6 million people during pandemic, report says
- California can end social media’s immoral ploys to keep children clicking
- States Launch Effort to Catch Hit-and-Run Drivers
- Whither California crime statistics?
- Farmworkers to March, Mental Health Workers to Strike