California Assembly Republican Caucus
Capitol Democrats Are All Talk
Since Newsom & Democrats Promised Gas Tax Relief.
CALIFORNIANS ARE STILL WAITING.
How Long Will it Take Democrats to Give you Your Money Back?
In the News
Assembly Republicans Submit Letter to Attorney General Regarding Recent Data Leak
SACRAMENTO –Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) sent a letter signed by all Assembly Republican Caucus Members to Attorney General Rob Bonta: “It is.
Gallagher Reacts to Democrats Refusing to Stop July 1st Gas Tax Increase
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement after Assembly Republicans tried to stop the gas tax increase. Democrats refused to.
Legislative Republicans Make Final Attempt to Stop Gas Tax Increase
On Thursday, Legislative Republicans will attempt to pass legislation to stop the $500 million gas tax increase scheduled to kick in on Friday, July 1st. Despite.
Gallagher Reacts to Latest State Budget Details
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to emerging details in the state budget bills:"As we get the details of this.
Gallagher Responds to Democrat’s Budget Announcement
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued a statement in response to the announcement of a new Democrat budget agreement: “Capitol Democrats have come up a day late and a.
Gallagher Urges Veto of Bill to Legalize Street Prostitution
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) called on Governor Gavin Newsom to veto legislation that would promote open-air solicitation of prostitution.
Gallagher Responds to Latest Democrat "Investigation" of High Gas Prices
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued the following statement in response to Capitol Democrats’ latest attempt to investigate high gas.
Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher Releases Statement Regarding Fallen El Monte Police Officers
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) released a statement in response to a shooting that took place in El Monte on.
Legislative Republicans Highlight 100 Days of Inaction by Capitol Democrats on Gas Price Relief
Photographed as pictured: Senator Brian Jones, Senator Jim Nielsen, Senator Brian Dahle, Assemblywoman Suzette Martinez Valladares, Senator Shannon Grove, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher, Asssemblywoman.
***Media Advisory*** Legislative Republicans’ Press Conference will Mark 100 Days of Inaction by Democrats for Gas Price Relief with Large "100 Days" Display
SACRAMENTO – Legislative Republicans are holding a press conference on Wednesday, June 15, to remind Democrats that it has been 100 days since they promised.
- Millions of Californians could receive ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050
- Amazon Drone Deliveries to Take Flight in California Community
- Will California heed Pres. Biden’s state gas tax holiday plea?
- California has billions to spend on gas-price relief — and no deal on help
- Inflation Worries Grow as Cal Legislature Approves State Budget
- California Democrats to investigate cause of high gas prices
- Assembly leader: Gas rebates likely ‘before October’
- CA Republicans Demand Gas Tax Suspension While Dems Investigate High Gas Prices
- California lawmakers met their budget deadline, but the work is far from over
- Get ready for another gas tax increase
- California budget: Big surplus, big differences
- California lawmakers OK budget over governor’s objections
- California Legislature approves $300 billion budget; Newsom, lawmakers still disagree on gas rebates
- The final round of the California budget bout
- Strong Support, Harsh Criticisms Linger as Gov. Newsom’s Budget Begins Final Negotiations
- CA Gets Tough On Illegal Grows
- Will IRS Tax On Wildfire Settlements Be Blocked By Congress?
- Strong Support, Harsh Criticisms Follow Gov. Newsom’s Budget Into Final Negotiations
- California parents could soon sue TikTok, Instagram and other tech companies for social media addiction
- Historic state budget blueprint faces crucial hurdles
- ‘Suspense’ grows, as lights go out and bills quietly die
- During National Police Week, We Honor Our First Responders
- Surplus in California Budget due to over taxation
- It’s high time for California to live within our means
- It’s About Water, Not Just Illegal Drugs, Officials Say of Rampant Pot Grows
- With inflation, California worries about progress on poverty
- California lawmakers push ahead with sweeping children’s online privacy bill
- Californians need immediate relief at the pump
- Governor’s proposed budget is not sustainable, it’s time to live within our means
- California facing a ‘fiscal cliff?’ + Kiley defends defiant restaurant owner
- Farmers’ truck exemption may be extended under bill
- ‘This is Biden inflation’ | California Republicans respond to president on inflation
- California Democrats focus on increasing access to abortion