California Assembly Republican Caucus
Capitol Democrats Are All Talk
Since Newsom & Democrats Promised Gas Tax Relief.
CALIFORNIANS ARE STILL WAITING.
How Long Will it Take Democrats to Give you Your Money Back?
In the News
MEDIA ADVISORY: Gallagher, Kiley, Davies to Make Announcement on Gas Tax Relief
Next week, Republican Leader Assemblyman James Gallagher will hold a press conference to address rapidly rising gas prices across the state and discuss a bipartisan.
Gallagher Reacts to Non-Partisan Report on Governor’s Revised Budget
SACRAMENTO – Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) issued the following statement on the recent reports released by the Legislative Analyst’s Office (LAO).
Unsustainable State Budget that Misses Opportunity to Help Struggling Californians
Governor Gavin Newsom released his $300 billion May Revise today to the Legislature to begin the budget process. Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (R-Yuba City).
Gallagher Statement On Governor Newsom's Inflation Relief Package
SACRAMENTO - Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) released the following statement on Newsom’s Inflation Relief Package: “Newsom specializes in grand announcements and.
Gallagher Statement on Biden Inflation Blame Game
SACRAMENTO - Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) released the following statement on Joe Biden's inflation remarks: “Joe Biden is taking a page.
Gallagher Statement On Bi-Partisan Measure to Suspend California's Gas Tax
Provides Immediate Relief to Struggling Californians SACRAMENTO - Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued the following statement on the Bi-Partisan Problem Solvers.
Democrats to Miss Deadline to Avoid July Gas Tax Increase
Apparently the highest gas prices in the country aren’t high enough for Capitol Dems SACRAMENTO – Democrats have acknowledged they will miss a key deadline to delay.
Gallagher Statement on March Inflation
SACRAMENTO - Today, Assembly Republican Leader James Gallagher (Yuba City) issued the following statement on the release of Consumer Price Index data showing inflation hit 8.5%.
Assembly Republicans Say Sacramento Shooting Should Serve as a Wake Up Call
Law Enforcement and Victim Advocates Join Call for Stiffer Sentences for Gun, Gang Crimes and End to Early Release of Violent FelonsSACRAMENTO – Today, in.
MEDIA ADVISORY: Assembly Republicans, Law Enforcement & Crime Victims to Call for Stiffer Sentences for Gun, Gang Crimes & End to Early Release
SACRAMENTO – Tomorrow, Assembly Republicans, law enforcement representatives and advocates for victims of crime will hold a press conference calling for stiffer sentences for gun.
- Historic state budget blueprint faces crucial hurdles
- ‘Suspense’ grows, as lights go out and bills quietly die
- During National Police Week, We Honor Our First Responders
- Surplus in California Budget due to over taxation
- It’s high time for California to live within our means
- It’s About Water, Not Just Illegal Drugs, Officials Say of Rampant Pot Grows
- With inflation, California worries about progress on poverty
- California lawmakers push ahead with sweeping children’s online privacy bill
- Californians need immediate relief at the pump
- Governor’s proposed budget is not sustainable, it’s time to live within our means
- California facing a ‘fiscal cliff?’ + Kiley defends defiant restaurant owner
- Farmers’ truck exemption may be extended under bill
- ‘This is Biden inflation’ | California Republicans respond to president on inflation
- California Democrats focus on increasing access to abortion
- Lawmakers call for inquiry into California controller’s role in failed mask deal
- Bill would put homeless courts where the unhoused live
- California moves to embrace digital currencies and regulate it
- California’s population fell for 2nd straight year
- Asm. Vince Fong on gas tax, California budget
- New gas relief proposal aims to give $200 to Californians
- Gas greed: California to raise taxes despite having highest in nation
- Running Out of Water…and Time
- Californians should look to California for its oil
- Veterans Outreach returns
- Extreme Wealth Tax, Vaccinations Without Parents: 5 CA Bills To Know
- Inflation Blues
- Newsom’s current proposed budget could be unsustainable
- Gavin Newsom tours Oroville Dam, speaks of statewide drought
- Effort to repeal California’s sanctuary state law voted down
- Frustration over water bonds lingers a decade later